A-Z of SewingPrice: $34.95
The ultimate guide to successful sewing
Have you ever dreamt of constructing your own designer fashion? Would you like to create unique clothing and adapt existing patterns? Do you simply wish to fix a hem or mend a tear?
The A-Z of Sewing gives both beginner and intermediate sewers the confidence to do all this and more. In the signature style of the famous A-Z Series, over 620 meticulous step-by-step instructions will help you discover…
- Machine and hand sewing techniques - from very basic to advanced
- Fantastic hints and tips from professional sewers
- The best equipment and supplies to use
- Sewing machine basics
- How to work with patterns and fabrics
- Decorative sewing and embellishments
- Plus much, much more!
US and Canadian customers please note: The North American edition of this title, exclusively published and distributed by Martingale & Company, will be available in May 2009. Please click here for further details on how to purchase your copy.